I am Dr. Cortesha Cowan - Entrepreneur, Author, and Philanthropist
Founder of Mothers Helping Mothers Inc., a non-profit organization driven to support the success of teen mothers and expectant teen mothers.
- Founder of Mothers Helping Mothers, Inc.
- Life Coach
- Owner of Cozy Corner Home of Care LLC
- Opening Child Care Centers
- Business Start Up Coaching
- Contributing Author and Solo Author
- Childcare Teacher
Awards & Recognition
- 2016 Presidential Lifetime Achievement Award presented by President Barack Obama
- 2015 NAACP Hometown Champion Nominee
- 2015 Woman of the Year Nominee by Faith Life Church
- 2013 International Women’s Day Recognition Award
- 2013 Community Service Award by Youth for Positive Image
- Outstanding Community Service Award from National Council Of Negro Women
- and so many more
I graduated high school as a teen mother in Lima, Ohio. With the strong support of family, I maintained school attendance, activities and employment until graduation. I advanced my education with an Associates Degree. In 2015, I received an Honorary Doctorate Degree for my life-long work and dedication to serving others.
Coaching and Mentoring
I can provide, personalized one-on-one coaching and mentoring to help you stay focused on your goals.
Making Better Decisions
I can help you learn to make the right decisions for your future and personal development.
Launching a Business
As a successful entrepreneur, I can help guide you through the process of launching a new business.